Thursday, October 4, 2007

There was a very good reason why I had to stab the nun.

I love George W. Bush. I really love him. He amazes me every time. I love low expectations. And, Baby, does he deliver. However, as sub par as he is in nearly every field, there is a field that he excels in -- being a hypocritical asshole. Every time I think the chimp-in-chief can't do anything more assholish, he surprises me yet again. This time he vetoed "The Support for Injured Servicemembers Act" and "The Military Family Job Protection Act." This comes from a man who thinks that name calling a four star general hurts the moral of the troops. Well, I know you can kiss your job good-bye as I extend you're stay in Iraq by three months. But look on the bright side, we got them good for calling general Petraeus names.

When I saw that he vetoed both bills, all I could say was "What an asshole! I don't think he can out do himself now!"

Oh, boy was I wrong. You see the real reason he vetoed the bill was no because he hates the troops. It wasn't because he just felt like being a dick. He vetoed the bill because it contained health insurance for poor children. That right, the commander and chief spit on the troops, just so that he could shit on the children. Next we'll catch him jacking off in the apple pie.


Evilution: Mr. President, why did you stab the nun in the back?

Mr. President: That's simplified answer, I had gots too.

Evilution: Huh?!! Why did you have too stab the nun?!

Mr. President: Well she was protectifying the orphan I want to shot in the face!

Evilution: That's the most evil thing I've ever heard of.

Mr. President (Eying a child holding a lollipop in a stroller): Look, a childrens with a lollipop!

Evilution: Don't tell me you're going to steal that baby's candy.

Mr. President: No, no, stealing are unmoral. I'm going to push the stroller down that hill over yonder. If the baby happens to drops the lolli then so be it.

Evilution: Jesus Chirst!! You're insane.

Mr. President (Angry):How dare you take the name of the lord in vain. You unmoral atheist. You must really hate the troops and America.

At this point the Evilutionist turns around and looks back at his once great country and turns into a pillar of salt.

No comments: